Style and sophistication are what you’ll find at Trinity Plaza, a new four story smoke-free community located at 21 Atlantic Street in the beautiful Bellevue neighborhood of Southwest Washington, DC. The community which opened in 2015 includes retail space and covered secure parking. The property is well-situated along the bustling South Capitol Street corridor, within walking distance of numerous shops and businesses, and is directly across from the William O. Lockridge Library. A metro bus stop near the community makes transportation throughout the city easy.
Designed for the way you want to live, Trinity Plaza has 49 tastefully-designed one, two and three bedroom smoke-free units with spacious, bright, open floor plans. Amenities are numerous and include ceramic tile bathrooms, tiled kitchen floors, large windows, wall to wall carpeting and black Energy Star appliances. A fitness center, community room and outdoor terrace as well as controlled entry via key fob add to the many luxuries that make Trinity Plaza a contemporary, restful retreat from city life.
Apartments are based on availability, and, in some cases, program restrictions apply. Call for more information. Tenant Selection Plan available upon request.
21 Atlantic Street, SW
Washington, DC 20032
Fax (202) 733-2955
- Monday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Friday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- HOLIDAYS 2021: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth (June 18 observed), Independence Day (July 5 observed), Labor Day, Indigenous People Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas (December 24 observed), New Year’s Day 2022 (December 31, 2021 observed) Closed
- Special Days 2021 (closed early): May 28, July 2 8:30 am-1 pm
- Fitness Center
- Covered Parking with Controlled Access
- Community Room
- Outdoor Terrace with Seating
- Secure Key Fob Access with CCTV
- Smoke-free Community
- Spacious, Open Floor Plans
- Open Floor Plans
- Expansive Windows
- Ceramic Tile
- Many Units contain Walk-In Closets
- Energy Star Appliances
- Individual Heating and Cooling Systems
- One Bus Line
Unit & Rates
Size Unit Type Rate 658-836 sq. ft. 1 Bedroom Call office for rent amounts. 809-843 sq. ft. 2 Bedroom/1 Bath Call office for rent amounts. 917-958 sq. ft. 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Call office for rent amounts. 1309 sq. ft. 3 Bedroom Call office for rent amounts.
Sample Floor Plans
I’m interested in this property.
Do you like what you see? Would you like to learn more about this property? Complete this form and we will get back to you within one business day.
Please note: Apartments are based on availability, and, in some cases, program restrictions apply.