Providing access to amenities and resources that foster high quality urban living, The SeVerna is a five story smoke-free building located at 1st and K Streets in Northwest Washington, DC. The community is in a premiere location within walking distance of public transportation and is close to grocery, retail shops and other conveniences (Union Station, Harris Teeter, Safeway, Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Kelly’s Irish Pub, Vida Fitness, Bus Boys and Poets, New York Avenue Playground and much more).
Completed in 2011, the 60-unit smoke free building includes tastefully appointed studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments as well as townhouses with larger three and four bedroom units, that are well suited for families. With a dynamic Resident Services program that includes planned community activities such as line dancing, computer classes, bingo, movie nights and much more – there is always something fun to do at The SeVerna. Additional common area amenities include a bright community room with kitchen, an exterior landscaped patio,on-site parking availability and controlled building access. Units are designed with green building features, expansive windows, dishwashers, individual heating and cooling systems and are cable and internet ready. The townhomes feature in-unit full size washers and dryers, while the apartment homes are served by an on-site laundry facility.Residents of The SeVerna have access to the state of the are fitness center and business center at the adjacent community (The SeVerna on K). All of the above make The Severna a vibrant, modern, inviting community in NW Washington.
Apartments are based on availability, and, in some cases, program restrictions apply. Call for more information. Tenant Selection Plan available upon request.
1001 1st Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Phone: (202) 688-2185
Fax: (202) 898-1721
- Monday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Friday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- HOLIDAYS 2021: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth (June 18 observed), Independence Day (July 5 observed), Labor Day, Indigenous People Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas (December 24 observed), New Year’s Day 2022 (December 31, 2021 observed) Closed
- Special Days 2021 (closed early): May 28, July 2 8:30 am-1 pm
- Community Room with Kitchen
- Exterior Landscaped Patio
- Green Building Features
- Expansive Windows
- On-site Apartment Homes) or In-unit Laundry Townhomes)
- Individual Heating and Cooling System in Each Unit
- Cable and Internet Ready
- Access to a State-of-the-art Fitness Center and Business Center
- On-Site Parking Available
- Controlled Access Building
- ADA-accessible Units Available
- Close to Public Transportation
- On-site Resident Services Program
Unit & Rates
Size Unit Type Rate 545 sq. ft. Studio Call office for rent amounts. 693 sq. ft. 1 Bedroom Call office for rent amounts. 908 sq. ft. 2 Bedroom Call office for rent amounts. 1,131 sq. ft. 3 Bedroom Call office for rent amounts. 2,183 sq. ft. 3 Bedroom Townhouse Call office for rent amounts. 2,183 sq. ft. 4 Bedroom Townhouse Call office for rent amounts.
Sample Floor Plans
I’m interested in this property.
Do you like what you see? Would you like to learn more about this property? Complete this form and we will get back to you within one business day.
Please note: Apartments are based on availability, and, in some cases, program restrictions apply.