Live in style and comfort at Golden Rule Plaza Apartments in Northwest Washington, DC. Completed in 2003, this 119-unit smoke-free senior community is conveniently located in the rapidly developing area between NoMa and Mt. Vernon Triangle and is within walking distance of public transportation (bus & metro) the Northwest One Public Library and many retail locations (Union Station, Harris Teeter, Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Kelly’s Irish Pub, Vida Fitness, Bus Boys and Poets and much more).
Residents at Golden Rule Plaza enjoy common areas amenities such as a community room with kitchen, a fitness room, a business center with computer workstations, and an exterior patio with gazebo. Laundry facilities are conveniently located on each floor. Units feature individual heating and cooling, dishwashers and are cable and internet ready. Various community events keep residents engaged and entertained such as bingo, potluck dinners, cookouts, community bazaars, holiday parties and much more! At Golden Rule Plaza residents are able to experience all the comforts of home in the heart of Northwest Washington DC.
Apartments are based on availability, and, in some cases, program restrictions apply. Call for more information. Tenant Selection Plan available upon request.
1050 New Jersey Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Phone: (202) 962-0055
Fax: (202) 962-0474
- Monday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Friday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- HOLIDAYS 2021: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth (June 18 observed), Independence Day (July 5 observed), Labor Day, Indigenous People Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas (December 24 observed), New Year’s Day 2022 (December 31, 2021 observed) Closed
- Special Days 2021 (closed early): May 28, July 2 8:30 am-1 pm
- Newly Renovated Lobby and Reception area
- Walking Distance to grocery stores, banks, and public transportation (bus, metro)
- On-site Parking
- Community Room with Kitchen
- Fitness Room
- Business Center with Computer Workstations
- Exterior Patio with Gazebo
- Laundry Facilities on Each Floor
- Individual Heating and Cooling in Each Unit
- Cable and Internet Ready
- ADA Units Available
- Close to Downtown
Unit & Rates
Size Unit Type Rate 480 sq. ft. Studio Call office for rent amounts. 600-644 sq. ft. 1 Bedroom/1 Bath Call office for rent amounts. 852-922 sq. ft. 2 Bedroom/1 Bath Call office for rent amounts. 1134-1188 sq. ft. 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Call office for rent amounts.
I’m interested in this property.
Do you like what you see? Would you like to learn more about this property? Complete this form and we will get back to you within one business day.
Please note: Apartments are based on availability, and, in some cases, program restrictions apply.