Enjoy a comfortable, convenient and engaging lifestyle at Golden Rule Apartments. Located at 901 New Jersey Avenue in Northwest Washington, DC Golden Rule Apartments is a 183-unit community ideally located within easy walking distance of public transportation and retail locations and other amenities (Union Station, Safeway, Harris Teeter, Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Kelly’s Irish Pub, Vida Fitness, Bus Boys and Poets, Northwest One Library, New York Avenue Playground and much more).
Originally built in the early 1970s to meet the community’s need for affordable housing, Golden Rule Apartments was completely renovated beginning in 2006. Through a partnership with Bible Way Church, Mission First Housing Group and Henson Development, the massive renovation was completed in 2008 and included new kitchens, windows, bathrooms and updated safety features. A community room (updated in 2016), playground, fitness center (updated in 2016) and a computer lab add to the list of available amenities. Residents at Golden Rule Apartments can also take advantage of an ongoing, dynamic resident services program which includes a monthly calendar of activities including yoga, bingo, arts and crafts, computer classes and much more! Come visit us today and see how Golden Rule is more than just an apartment complex-it’s a community.
Apartments are based on availability, and, in some cases, program restrictions apply. Call for more information. Tenant Selection Plan available upon request.
901 New Jersey Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 2001
Phone: (202) 842-1580
Fax: (202) 842-0367
- Monday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Friday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- HOLIDAYS 2021: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 5 observed), Labor Day, Indigenous People Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas (December 24 observed), New Year’s Day 2022 (December 31, 2021 observed) Closed
- Special Days 2021 (closed early): May 28, July 2, September 3, November 24, December 23 8:30 am-1 pm
- Completely Renovated Building
- Newer Kitchens with Microwaves
- New Windows
- Renovated Bathrooms
- Wall-to-wall Carpeting
- Safety Features with Controlled Access/Entry
- Community Room (renovated 2016)
- Computer Lab
- Fitness Center (renovated 2016)
- On-site Laundry Facilities
- On-site Resident Services Program
- Walking distance to public transportation (bus, metro)
- Near grocery stores and other retail shopping and library
Unit & Rates
Size Unit Type Rate 567 sq. ft. 1 Bedroom Call office for rent amounts. 714-753 Sq. ft. 2 Bedroom Call office for rent amounts. 894 sq. ft. 3 Bedroom Call office for rent amounts.
I’m interested in this property.
Do you like what you see? Would you like to learn more about this property? Complete this form and we will get back to you within one business day.
Please note: Apartments are based on availability, and, in some cases, program restrictions apply.