The Whitehall Apartments is a veterans apartment community located in Spring City, Chester County. The Whitehall Apartments has 48 modern affordable housing units for veterans. The development includes a superintendent unit and community room in the historic Whitehall Inn building, which is integrated into the development. Veterans living at The Whitehall Apartments can utilize a computer room, library and fitness room as well. A full-time Resident Services Coordinator is available to provide individualized case coordination of services and a comprehensive array of programs. In addition, the staff links residents to community-based supports to assist them in maintaining their decent, safe and affordable home while being part of the Chester County Community.
Apartments are based on availability, and, in some cases, program restrictions apply. Call for more information. Tenant Selection Plan available upon request.
3795 Schuylkill Road
Spring City, PA 19475
Office: (484) 791-6249
Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS): 711
- Monday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Friday 8:30 am-5 pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- HOLIDAYS 2021: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth (June 18 observed), Independence Day (July 5 observed), Labor Day, Indigenous People Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas (December 24 observed), New Year’s Day 2022 (December 31, 2021 observed) Closed
- Special Days 2021 (closed early): May 28, July 2 8:30 am-1 pm
- New Construction in 2018
- Spacious Kitchens with Full-Sized Energy Efficient Appliances and Dishwashers in All Units
- Modern Tiled Bathrooms
- Some Units Have ADA Features
- Ample Closet Space
- Open Living Area
- 24-hour Maintenance Service
- Secured Building Entry
- Excellent Transportation Access
- On-Site Parking
- Fitness Room
- Community Room
- Laundry Room
- On-site Leasing Management Offices
- Comprehensive Support Services Program
- Computer Room and Library
Unit & Rates
Size Unit Type Rate 646 sq. ft. 1 Bedroom $711 980 sq. ft. 2 Bedroom $1,024 1,333 sq. ft. 3 Bedroom $1,172 1,333 sq. ft. 3 Bedroom Accessible $336
Sample Floor Plans
I’m interested in this property.
Do you like what you see? Would you like to learn more about this property? Complete this form and we will get back to you within one business day.
Please note: Apartments are based on availability, and, in some cases, program restrictions apply.